Friday, October 3, 2014

Swing Jacket is Finished...

Hello everyone,

Well this time last week, I was busily putting the final touches on the Swing Jacket I had been crocheting for my Mum.

It has been a long and laborious challenge for me but after five months, I finally got it done.

AND

Mum loves it!

My apologies for the bad photos, they were done in a rush and unfortunately the photographer forgot to turn the collar down and make sure the jacket was all neatly laid out lol


Now if you remember I actually used a combination of two patterns.
The main pattern being Matinee Swing Jacket and utilizing the back pleat from the original pattern I was going to use...but didn't.

Anyway, that is it for me...for now!

Stay tuned over the next few weeks where I will be showing off the little outfits for my soon to born Great Niece.

I so love making little girls clothes!

Until then,
Happy Crafting
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment