Friday, August 15, 2014

Minnie Mouse Outfit ~ Crochet


Minnie Mouse Outfit ~ Crochet

My eldest grandson's (son's son) Mummy is expecting a little girl in September with her partner and my gorgeous boy has asked that I make her a Minnie Mouse outfit BUT it must be in pink and white--because pink is for girl's you know. I told you he is gorgeous. 

So what is a Grammy to do but do as he so sweetly asked. 

I have had a bit of a search on Google and Pinterest and found this adorable craation on Follow The Stray.

The pattern seems to be very simple and she not only explains what she has done but how she has enhanced on other people's patterns (with credits provided). 

What I do when I find a pattern on a blog or website or even from an email, I click on print, then change it to save as a pdf. That way I can file the patterns on Google Drive.

When I have finished this outfit, I will post up photo's of my completed creation as well as the links to the different sites that have been used. 


I completed the back when to my dismay I realised that there was no way it would fit my Mum, so after getting exact measurements of her, I have worked the fronts and back accordingly. I have completed the left and right fronts and am half way through the back. I chose an 8mm crochet hook and have found that even though it is just plain half double crochet, it is coming out as a nice warm but lightweight jacket.
Will post photo's when it is finished along with information on what I had done.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment