Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I'm in Barbie Doll Heaven

Hello everyone,

Photo curtesy of Rebeckah's Treasures
Well what can I say, my inner child is coming out big time and I have gone "nuts" downloading and buying knit and crochet patterns for Barbie Doll clothing and accessories.

This all came about because of my 4 year old niece Tahlia. For Christmas I have made her a some blankets and pillows and even a mat for her Barbie, so she can stop pinching her mum's face flannels all the time.

While I was doing this, I looked up on Google to see if there were any patterns available and woah baby, are there!.

I found some really excellent sites and then I found this one...Rebeckah's Treasures.

Oh wow, she has the most amazing patterns on there. Plus she entices you to join her newsletter, so
you can get a code to download five (5) of her patterns for FREE!

Well color me a rainbow, I did just that and can't wait for my first newsletter to appear in my inbox.

Rebeckah also has a lot of other incentives for her "Loyal" followers.

Check her out and bookmark her website as I am sure if you have little ones around, you are going to love this site as much as I am.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment