Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lost and Found Lane: The only Crocodile Stitch resource you will ever n...

Hello everyone,

Today I am linking up an incredible blog site I came across while trying to learn how to do the Crocodile Stitch in crochet.



"Does grrrrrrrr and which bloody way do I turn this around?"

And,,,

"That's it, I can not do this stitch, it is impossible...", throw yarn and needle on table in a huff, while turning the air blue ring a bell with any others?



It does???



Well then look no more.



The delightful Ginger Burch, owner of Lost and Found Lane will make your day. Not only does she have a very clear list of instructions but she shows each step in a photo (no pause, play, pause, play on Youtube)



Now that I have something to work by in clear step by step instructions, I am off to start making my 4 year old niece's Christmas present....a crocodile stitch afghan for her Barbie doll house lol along with other little goodies.


Click on the paragraph below to be taken to Lost and Found Lane.
Lost and Found Lane: The only Crocodile Stitch resource you will ever n...: I was very frustrated when searching the internet for a free pattern to learn the Crocodile Stitch. All I could find were youtube video&...



Happy Crafting,

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment