Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dog Beanie (crocheted)

Dog Beanie

I crocheted this little Dog beanie for my grandson Xander, thinking he would look very cute in it. 
Xander did like it, in fact he loved it...unfortunately it was too small for him. This was then I realized that my grandson not yet a year old had the head the size of a 4 year old lol

Again when I find the pattern I'll post the link up.

So what do you do when you make something and it doesn't fit?

Well I am so glad you wondered that. For me it was easy. My cat George, thinks that anything I make is his and doesn't understand when I tell him NO. But he waits patiently until I have completed the article to see if I am going to give it to him. 

With this beanie, he kept snooping around it, wanting it and when I decided to turn it into a ball for Xander, he was most upset.

Well what else could I do, I had to make one for George, who was over the moon about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment