Sunday, October 5, 2014

Crocheting For Dummies

Hello everyone,

Was just having a random search on the world wide web, when I came across something tha at first I thought was hilarious and then realized wasn't so funny after all. In fact, for some I think it may be helpful.

CROCHETING FOR DUMMIES.

Yes those wonderful people who brought us other "Dummies books" over the years, have actuallygot a section dedicated to crafts, among other things

So if you find the umpteen Youtube tutorials hard to follow, or want to try something new but don't want to be embarrassed asking for help, check out the site.

I even found one on "Pinterest for Dummies".

You never need be afraid of learning a new skill with these easy to follow books available.

Go to "For Dummies Store" and enrich your learning.

Well that's it for me today,
I've just about finished a little outfit (coat and hat) for "the little one".
Will post it when finished.

Happy Crafting,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment