Saturday, November 29, 2014

This is a must have!

Hello one and all,

Well I had to share with you all, this great post from The Crochet Crowd.

Heard of them?

If not, check them out...seriously, these guys rock.

Anyway, I was having a bit of a looksie the newsfeed on my Facebook page when I saw a post from The Crochet Crowd about Afghan Size Calculator

"Woah baby", this looks good, was my first thought, which was quickly followed by a click on the link and a read of the article.

Woah baby then became a "Holy Hooking Mother of Yarn", I so got to share this on my blog.


So yeah, what has happened is that Mikey has written up a formula that can help determine the amount of stitches and rows needed when making an Afghan. So much easier than having to pull out the trusty calculator and hope you got all the correct info.


They have it so you download it into a .pdf and use it for future reference.

So that is what I have done.

Can't wait to begin an afghan using this tool.

Well that's it for me for now, I have to get back to crocheting one more horn for a viking hat but more about that and some other things next time.

Happy Crafting,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment